WORK WITH US
Assistant Retail Store Manager
Location: Gold’s Gym, Amritsar, Punjab
This position is responsible for providing an outstanding Customer Experience to female customers by explaining to them the benefits of the high quality dairy proteins, vitamins & high performance gym apparel and their positive impact on one’s health, performance and longevity.
The Store Manager represents the BOOM brand to our customers. This position supports the environment of health, fitness and wellness that the brand BOOM represents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting.
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry-level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling cutting edge sports nutrition that help people to build great physiques look and feel better inside out.
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have or be pursuing a Diploma or Graduation.
- Must have good physique earned through years of resistance training in the gym.
- Must have sound knowledge of basic compound & isolation resistance exercises.
- Must have sound knowledge of nutritional supplements like proteins and vitamins.
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English, Punjabi & Hindi.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred.
Compensation (up to seven-figure annual salary!), benefits package including structured bonus, paid holidays, international travel (as a part of BOOM’s internal exposure policy) & much more – Easily the best in India.
Job Type: Full-time
Training Period: 30 Days
Salary: ₹360,000.00 to ₹1,080,000.00 /year